Maybe you have left your iPhone 15 Pro Max unused for a while. When you come back, you might notice that the iPhone 15 Pro Max won’t turn on.
This can be pretty annoying, especially when you have important information on your iPhone. We suggest you not worry and keep reading to the end because there will be some quick fixes so that you can get your iPhone 15 Pro Max up and running again.
Remember, these methods might not guarantee success, but they can help you turn on the device if it hasn’t been dropped or exposed to water damage. Let’s begin.
iPhone 15 Pro Max Won’t Turn On: Quick Fixes
The most common reason for the phone not turning on is a low battery. So, we will start with this solution.
Solution 1: Charge Your iPhone 15 Pro Max
It is highly likely that your iPhone battery is completely drained if you haven’t charged the phone in a while. So, the first thing to do is to charge the iPhone for 20-30 minutes. Remember, you must use good quality cable to charge the iPhone. Or, you can also use a wireless charging pad to charge your iPhone.
If the connection works and there are no other problems with the phone, you’ll see a battery icon on the screen. The charging percentage will be shown in red. After a while, your iPhone will start up by itself. You won’t even need to press and hold the power button on the side. If the battery is charged well, the phone will turn on, and you’ll see the Apple logo on the screen.
But if you see the cable icon below the battery icon, it means the battery isn’t charging. You need to move on to the next method.
Solution 2: Clean the Charging Port and the Cable
Over time, debris accumulates inside the charging port. These micro-debris are too small to be seen with bare eyes, but they can prevent the phone from being charged. You need to take a magnifying glass and inspect the charging port carefully.
Use a small tweezer with a microfiber cloth to clean the charging port. But be careful not to damage the charging port. Once the port is clean, try connecting the charging cable again and see if the charging icon shows up on the display. If not, try the next method.
Solution 3: Force Restart Your iPhone 15 Pro Max
Sometimes, the display is stuck on a black screen and you need to restart the device forcefully. To do a force restart, you need to follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Press the Volume Up button and release it quickly.
- Step 2: Then, press the Volume Down button and release it in the same manner.
- Step 3: Quickly press the Power button/side button and hold it until the device restarts. Sometimes, it might take 15-20 seconds for the Apple logo to appear.
Once the logo appears, you can release the side button. But if not, you need to check the next method.
Solution 4: Use Recovery Mode
Sometimes, the system tends to freeze after a software update. This can be solved using the recovery mode. You need a computer for that. Here are the steps for turning on an iPhone 15 Pro Max using the Recovery Mode.
- Step 1: Use a lightning cable to connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Step 2: Open iTunes or Finder app. Remember, your phone needs to be previously paired with your Mac or iTunes app on Windows to use the Recovery mode.
- Step 3: Press the Volume Up button on your iPhone and release it quickly.
- Step 4: Then, press the Volume Down button and release it quickly.
- Step 5: Finally, press the Power button or the side button and hold it. Don’t release the power button when the Apple logo appears. After a few seconds, The recovery mode will get activated.
- Step 6: Once the recovery mode is activated, you will get a pop-up on the computer. It will have the “Update and Restore” buttons to update the software or restore it to the previous version. Click the Restore button.
- Step 7: The software will now be restored and your iPhone 15 Pro Max will reboot. It might take some time for the process to complete.
Solution 5: Use Third-Party Software
You can also use third-party software like ReiBoot to fix this problem. Here are the steps.
Follow the steps below
Download the Tenorshare ReiBoot software(not sponsored) and install it on your computer.
Use a lightning cable to connect your iPhone to the PC.
Turn your iPhone 15 Pro Max into recovery mode
Open the software and select Start.
Select the Standard Repair option and click Download.
After the download is complete, select Start Standard Repair and the process will take a few minutes to complete. Your iPhone 15 Pro Max should reboot and turn on.
Solution 6: Contact Apple Support
If none of the above ways work, Apple Support is your last resort. Contact the customer support team at Apple and they will help you with finding local support centers. Then, you might need to book an appointment at the local support center and take your iPhone there for fixing.
Related Article: How to Reset Forgotten Passcode on iPhone
We understand how important it is to have your iPhone turned on at any moment. But sometimes, the scenario is completely different and your iPhone 15 Pro Max won’t turn on without any obvious reasons. The situation is downright annoying and even frightening.
To ease your burdens, we have come up with some effective fixes that might help you turn on the iPhone 15 Pro Max. Try these methods to turn on your iPhone. And be careful while trying each method so that you don’t do further damage to the iPhone.